Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Foreigners are snapping up real estate on a tiny Mediterranean island to get EU citizenship, and it highlights the significance of 2nd passports as status symbols among the wealthy
|July 15, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Malta has one of the strongest real-estate markets in the world, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- The draws of Malta are plenty: great weather, government incentives for businesses, and the possibility of EU citizenship.
- Foreigners can take advantage of Malta’s citizenship-by-investment (CIP) program and become citizens by buying real estate.
- Malta isn’t the only country where you can invest in citizenship — the opportunity is available everywhere from Thailand to Cyprus.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Malta’s real-estate market is on fire.
Thanks to a robust economy and government incentives to foreign buyers and businesses, the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com