- For many people, travel is about transformation and reinvention.
- Why not also hotels, especially in an era committed to reuse and recycling? As our surroundings evolve, it’s important to know where we’ve been.
- For every gleaming new tower that pierces tomorrow’s skyline, there’s a lesson to be learned from yesterday’s demolition.
- We applaud the creativity that went into converting fortresses, prisons, and firehouses into attention-worthy inns.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Alila Fort Bishangarh
It took seven years to turn a 230-year-old hilltop fortress into a retreat in rural Rajasthan on the road between Delhi and Jaipur. Old meets read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com