Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Fugitive former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn is holed up in a blush-colored mansion in one of Beirut’s most expensive districts after fleeing Japan, according to reports. Here’s what Achrafieh is like.
|January 3, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn is believed to be residing in a blush Beirut mansion. A Nissan internal investigation found that Ghosn purchased and renovated the property for $15 million using misappropriated company funds.
- On Monday, Ghosn reportedly fled to Beirut from Japan, where he was awaiting trial on charges of financial misconduct.
- The residence is located in Achrafieh, one of Beirut’s oldest and most expensive districts.
- Achrafieh is a predominantly Christian district with a buzzy art scene, shopping mall, and varied dining options that make it a popular tourist destination.
- Follow Business Insider’s full coverage of Carlos Ghosn here.
- read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com