- Former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn is believed to be residing in a blush Beirut mansion. A Nissan internal investigation found that Ghosn purchased and renovated the property for $15 million using misappropriated company funds.
- On Monday, Ghosn reportedly fled to Beirut from Japan, where he was awaiting trial on charges of financial misconduct.
- The residence is located in Achrafieh, one of Beirut’s oldest and most expensive districts.
- Achrafieh is a predominantly Christian district with a buzzy art scene, shopping mall, and varied dining options that make it a popular tourist destination.
- Follow Business Insider’s full coverage of Carlos Ghosn here.
- read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com