Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Glamping has come to NYC. I took an 8-minute ferry ride to an island in New York Harbor where people pay up to $1,200 a night to sleep in luxe tents and cabins — here’s what it looks like.
|September 3, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Forget Colorado or Montana: Glamping — or glamorous camping — has gone urban.
- Travel company Collective Retreats opened a glamping retreat on Governors Island in New York City in July 2018.
- Guests pay between $150 and $1,200 per night to sleep in luxe tents or climate-controlled cabins with king-size beds and 1,500-thread count sheets, en-suite bathrooms, electricity, and WiFi.
- In the new Outlook Shelters, guests can sleep in air-conditioned luxury and bathe in a soaking tub with a view of the Statue of Liberty.
- While I found the tents and more upscale lodging options to be beautiful, they read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com