Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Here are all the people and companies who have collectively pledged nearly $730 million so far to help rebuild Notre-Dame after the disastrous fire
|April 16, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- France’s super-rich have pledged to donate millions to help rebuild the Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris after a devastating fire.
- The donors include billionaires LVMH chairman and CEO Bernard Arnault, Kering founder François-Henri Pinault, the Bettencourt Meyers family, which controls L’Oreal, and many other French companies.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook said his company will also donate but didn’t give a specific amount.
- At least $728 million has been pledged so far.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
France’s super-rich have stepped in and pledged to donate millions to help rebuild Notre-Dame, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com