- Monaco is a tiny yet lavishly wealthy city-state on the French Riviera.
- It has a zero poverty rate, and an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- Monaco has been called a playground for millionaires. I am not a millionaire.
- At this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, an estimated 30,000 people came to see the more than $4.3 billion worth of yachts displayed in the port.
- Guests included yachting-industry insiders — including superyacht builders, designers, and brokers — as well as wealthy private clients looking to charter or purchase yachts.
- I spent two days at this year’s yacht show. It’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com