Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Here’s what it’s like to attend the Monaco Yacht Show — in a country where the poverty rate is 0 — when you are not a millionaire
|October 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Monaco is a tiny yet lavishly wealthy city-state on the French Riviera.
- It has a zero poverty rate, and an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- Monaco has been called a playground for millionaires. I am not a millionaire.
- At this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, an estimated 30,000 people came to see the more than $4.3 billion worth of yachts displayed in the port.
- Guests included yachting-industry insiders — including superyacht builders, designers, and brokers — as well as wealthy private clients looking to charter or purchase yachts.
- I spent two days at this year’s yacht show. It’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com