Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Hilton has temporarily closed 150 hotels in China due to the coronavirus outbreak. That’s more than 60% of the hotels the brand has in the country.
|February 12, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Hilton announced yesterday that it has temporarily closed 150 hotels in China as a result of the novel coronavirus.
- Hilton now joins a growing list of hotels and short-term rental companies, including Airbnb, that are easing cancellation policies for bookings in China as a result of the outbreak.
- Airlines and cruise ships have also restricted travel to China during the outbreak.
- The coronavirus is predicted to have a multibillion-dollar impact on the US travel industry, Keiko Morris and Austen Hufford reported for the Wall Street Journal.
- Follow coverage of the coronavirus on Business Insider here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com