Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
How 215,000 meals are made for Super Bowl LIV
|February 1, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- It takes a culinary staff of 3,000 people to feed some 215,000 fans, players, NFL executives, and performers flocking to Miami for Super Bowl LIV.
- All the cooking happens from kitchens deep inside Hard Rock Stadium and Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Here, chefs are hustling to make everything from porchetta and paella for suites to 10,000 hot dogs for concession stands.
- Business Insider producers got a behind-the-scenes tour with Executive Chef Dayanny de la Cruz to see how her team feeds football’s biggest fans.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com