Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
How Emirates makes 225,000 region-specific meals a day for its passengers
|May 8, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Emirates Flight Catering in Dubai makes all the snacks, main dishes and desserts served aboard the airline’s 200,000 flights each year.
- The facility runs 24-7 and dishes out 110 million meals a year.
- Emirates’ 1,800 chefs from around the world create region-specific menus for each flight.
- In 2018, Emirates passengers ate 72 million bread rolls, over 134,000 pounds of strawberries, 414,000 pounds of salmon, and more than 3 million pounds of potatoes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
Narrator: Here in Dubai, Emirates Flight Catering makes 110 million in-flight meals a year. As the world’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com