- Sonder is an apartment-rental company that offers rentals in properties it leases and manages.
- It’s one of several new hybrid companies like Lyric and Blueground that combine elements of hotels and Airbnbs.
- In contrast to Airbnb, which is mainly made up of individual owners listing their homes and apartments, Sonder leases, designs, furnishes, and manages all of its apartments.
- Sonder has 9,000 properties in cities including New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., San Diego, Austin, Miami, New Orleans, London, and Dubai.
- I recently booked a Sonder apartment in New York City — here’s what it’s like to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com