- Bob Barrow is a winemaker at Brotherhood Winery, located 1.5 hours north of Manhattan in Washingtonville, New York.
- Brotherhood sources grapes from the Finger Lakes and Long Island regions, as well as from other areas across the United States.
- Business Insider asked Barrow for his top wine-tasting tips as well as some of the most common questions he’s asked as a winemaker.
- Wine-tasting is a five-step process that starts before you even taste the wine, and not all wines are meant for aging, he told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For over 20 years, Bob Barrow has read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com