Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I flew business class on Air France’s Airbus A380, the world’s biggest passenger jet, and the experience is what I imagine the golden age of air travel was like
|May 3, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Flying in business class on Air France‘s Airbus A380 from New York to Paris round-trip was a treat.
- The airline only has five superjumbo jets in operation, and Airbus recently announced it was ceasing production on making any more new ones.
- Travel junkies laud the A380 for how quiet it is. I couldn’t believe how soundproof the mammoth double-decker plane was.
- Here’s what the journey was like, from check-in to the lounge, to the flights themselves.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
I’m rarely excited to get on a plane. These days, flying feels more like read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com