Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I flew from Beijing to Shanghai on China’s domestic budget airline. It had strikingly good legroom, but the food was an odd surprise.
|October 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- I recently boarded a two-hour flight on China United Airlines, a domestic budget airline that used to be a branch of the People’s Liberation Air Force in the 1980s.
- I was impressed by the shiny new Beijing airport from which I departed, the leg room, and the flight’s punctuality.
- However, my journey also involved drinking mandatory hot water and eating some questionable pastries.
- Scroll down to see photos.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
SHANGHAI, China — I recently had the chance to fly from Beijing to Shanghai on China United Airlines, a domestic budget airline that once belonged to the People’s Liberation read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com