Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I flew from New York to LA and back in a single day just to eat a cheeseburger and gawk at planes – here’s why I’d do it again
|February 6, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The “$100 hamburger” is an aviation rite of passage and refers to when pilots fly their aircraft to a different city for a meal and come right back.
- As a non-pilot, I flew as a passenger on a plane from New York to get my $100 burger at the In-n-Out Burger next to Los Angeles International Airport.
- The ticket cost me $112 on Alaska Airlines, which now serves numerous transcontinental routes from New York.
- The fast-food restaurant is one of the most visited sites in aviation for its unique views of the airport.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the aviation read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com