Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I flew in British Airway’s brand new long-haul business class suites followed by the short-haul equivalent the day after, and I have no idea why anyone pays for the latter
|August 17, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- British Airways’ business class offering was described in a recent study as being like “Ryanair but with free food,” but is this really true?
- It’s safe to say the experience differs wildly depending on whether you’re flying long or short-haul.
- I realized this when I experienced the new long-haul business class service followed by the short-haul the next day on a British Airways press trip.
- Is it really worth paying to fly business class on a two-hour flight? Here’s how the long- and short-haul services differ.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com