- Vietjet Air is a Vietnamese ultra-low-cost airline, known for its racy advertising featuring flight attendants in bikinis.
- I flew three Vietjet flights in less than a week on a recent trip to Vietnam.
- Hidden fees for add-ons like checked bags and drinks help drive up costs, and one of my three flights was significantly delayed. Also, flight attendants on most Vietjet flights do not actually wear bikinis.
- However, I would book Vietjet in the future if I had a flexible schedule and was seeking an inexpensive, quirky option.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
HO CHI MINH CITY, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com