- I’ve flown Spirit Airlines three times, and have been consistently disappointed.
- But my most recent trip with the airline was the worst travel experience of my life.
- I arrived in New York 34 hours later than originally scheduled for reasons both within and outside of Spirit’s control.
- Only once did I feel like I was treated with anything but indifference by the airline and its employees.
- Had Spirit‘s customer service exceeded my expectations, the trip could have reversed my negative opinion of the airline.
- But I’m now even more motivated to never fly Spirit again.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com