Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I got a drink at one of NYC’s most iconic cocktail bars, which serves a $190 signature cocktail and claims to have invented the Bloody Mary — but its elegant ambience wasn’t quite worth the pricey drinks
|February 4, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The St. Regis New York, New York City’s top-rated hotel, is home to an iconic cocktail bar: the King Cole Bar.
- It claims to have invented the Bloody Mary in 1934.
- Over the years, the bar has attracted businesspeople and celebrities including Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Salvador Dali, and Joe DiMaggio.
- It was also featured in the CW show “Gossip Girl.”
- King Cole Bar has one ultra-exclusive table that can only be booked 48 hours in advance with a $2,500 reservation fee.
- I recently had a drink at the King Cole Bar, and I found that its elegant ambiance read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com