Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I got access to the richest zip code in the US, an island off Miami where the average income is $2.2 million, the beaches have sand imported from the Bahamas, and the preferred mode of transportation is golf carts. Here’s what it looks like.
|May 13, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The richest zip code in the US is Fisher Island, a 216-acre members-only island off the coast of Miami.
- The average income of the island’s residents is $2.2 million.
- About 700 families live in almost 30 luxury condominium buildings on the man-made island, where the median home value is about $3.2 million.
- To become a member, you must pay a $250,000 initial fee and $22,256 in annual dues — and that’s on top of purchasing a multimillion-dollar condo.
- I took a private shuttle boat to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com