- The richest zip code in the US is Fisher Island, a 216-acre members-only island off the coast of Miami.
- The average income of the island’s residents is $2.2 million.
- About 700 families live in almost 30 luxury condominium buildings on the man-made island, where the median home value is about $3.2 million.
- To become a member, you must pay a $250,000 initial fee and $22,256 in annual dues — and that’s on top of purchasing a multimillion-dollar condo.
- I took a private shuttle boat to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com