- Moving from a small town in Connecticut to New York City came with its challenges.
- I soon began to realize that there are things I really miss (and don’t miss at all) about small-town life.
- I miss the natural beauty of New England, my mom’s home-cooked meals, and being close to my family.
- However, I don’t miss everyone knowing everything about everyone and the lack of exciting food and entertainment options.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
After growing up in the rural town of Woodstock, Connecticut, where the population is approximately 8,000 people, I admittedly couldn’t wait to move to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com