Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I run a luxury adventure travel company, but I refuse to hire anyone with a travel background to work there. Here’s why.
|August 1, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Adam Sebba is the CEO of Cookson Adventures, an ultra-luxury experiential travel company.
- In this role, he says that he’d rather work with outsiders — including former military officers and a one-time fashion director — than typical travel industry insiders.
- He also never sends employees to industry conferences; instead, they attend science lectures, film screenings, and art exhibitions.
- Here’s why: The travel industry is stagnant and ripe for disruption — and to stand out in the noise of any crowded marketplace today, you have to be unique and eclectic.
- Take calculated risks when you hire people, he says.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com