- Adam Sebba is the CEO of Cookson Adventures, an ultra-luxury experiential travel company.
- He says that rather than wait in dangerous lines to summit Mount Everest, travelers interested in an exclusive adventures have many other, better options.
- For instance, north of Bogota, Colombia, in a remote part of the Santander province, lies the 400-foot deep Hoyo el Aire sinkhole, a natural marvel that only 80 or so people have climbed down.
- Guests can also visit Bhutan, a remote kingdom nestled in the Himalayas, and embark on an epic 8-hour hike to Laya, Bhutan’s highest settlement that’s known as “the hidden land.”
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com