Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 12 days in Russia, where I rode on the world’s longest train line and spent a night in an $18,000 hotel suite — but the most memorable part of my trip was a visit to a bathhouse
|October 24, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Earlier this year, I spent 12 days traveling through Russia for Business Insider.
- I went inside the Kremlin in Moscow, visited a diamond mine in Siberia, and spent two days riding the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway.
- But the most memorable part of my trip was a visit to a 200-year-old traditional Russian bathhouse, or “banya.”
- I paid $85 to be whacked with branches and doused in ice-cold water — and it was such a strange experience that I’ll never forget it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Earlier this year, I spent 12 days traveling through Russia for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com