- Earlier this year, I spent 12 days traveling through Russia for Business Insider.
- I went inside the Kremlin in Moscow, visited a diamond mine in Siberia, and spent two days riding the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway.
- But the most memorable part of my trip was a visit to a 200-year-old traditional Russian bathhouse, or “banya.”
- I paid $85 to be whacked with branches and doused in ice-cold water — and it was such a strange experience that I’ll never forget it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Earlier this year, I spent 12 days traveling through Russia for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com