- Lisbon, Portugal, was named the most popular travel destination for millennials, but there are four things you should know before you go.
- Be prepared: Lisbon is bigger than it looks and a bit colder during shoulder seasons than I expected.
- Lisbon is a great place to visit if you want to see a foreign city but feel uncomfortable with language barriers.
- The recommended day trip to the “fairy tale castle” in Sintra isn’t all that magical.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Millennials are loving Lisbon, and I don’t blame them.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com