Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 3 days in Lisbon during shoulder season, and there are 4 things everyone should know before they book a trip there
|October 15, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Lisbon, Portugal, was named the most popular travel destination for millennials, but there are four things you should know before you go.
- Be prepared: Lisbon is bigger than it looks and a bit colder during shoulder seasons than I expected.
- Lisbon is a great place to visit if you want to see a foreign city but feel uncomfortable with language barriers.
- The recommended day trip to the “fairy tale castle” in Sintra isn’t all that magical.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Millennials are loving Lisbon, and I don’t blame them.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com