- I recently ventured to Aspen, Colorado to see what it’s like to ski in the most expensive mountain town in the United States.
- It’s as full of high-end brands and retail as you’d expect, which makes for fun window shopping — or actual shopping, if you’re working with a big budget.
- It offers great skiing options — with four mountains to choose from for various levels of skiing ability — and has a nice secluded feel.
- Ultimately, though, I found it’s about as good a value as any ski resort in the West.
- If you want to save money, you can probably skip read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com