Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 3 days in the most expensive ski town in the US, where a lift ticket costs $184 a day — and I was surprised to find that not everything there catered to the 1%
|January 11, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- I recently ventured to Aspen, Colorado to see what it’s like to ski in the most expensive mountain town in the United States.
- It’s as full of high-end brands and retail as you’d expect, which makes for fun window shopping — or actual shopping, if you’re working with a big budget.
- It offers great skiing options — with four mountains to choose from for various levels of skiing ability — and has a nice secluded feel.
- Ultimately, though, I found it’s about as good a value as any ski resort in the West.
- If you want to save money, you can probably skip read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com