Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 3 hours walking up Miami’s old ‘Millionaires’ Row,’ and I was completely underwhelmed. Here’s what it looks like.
|June 1, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Miami’s “Millionaires’ Row” is a stretch of waterfront in Miami Beach that was once a celebrity hotspot, home to coveted oceanfront mansions and luxury hotels.
- But the wealthy are no longer moving to this once-glamorous neighborhood, which spans Collins Avenue between 41st Street and 62nd Street.
- Instead, younger money is choosing livelier, more walkable areas of Miami like South of Fifth, the Venetian Islands, and Sunset Harbour.
- I walked Miami’s “Millionaires’ Row,” and while I did see many luxury condos and hotels, there were no beautiful mansions and there was absolutely nothing to do.
- I couldn’t even find read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com