Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 3 nights in a hidden resort in Mexico that’s beloved by wealthy bohemians and has an invite-only festival comparable to Burning Man. It was almost too wild to believe.
|December 23, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Careyes is a private beach resort that sits on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
- The community of artists and high-end hippies was founded in 1968 and has since become an enclave for well-off bohemians.
- It’s marked by playful, colorful architecture, and is even home to a Burning Man-like arts festival.
- In April, I spent three nights in Careyes. I’ve traveled the majority of Mexico — but nothing has surprised me quite like Careyes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it for myself. To be honest? I’m still not entirely sure it’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com