- Careyes is a private beach resort that sits on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
- The community of artists and high-end hippies was founded in 1968 and has since become an enclave for well-off bohemians.
- It’s marked by playful, colorful architecture, and is even home to a Burning Man-like arts festival.
- In April, I spent three nights in Careyes. I’ve traveled the majority of Mexico — but nothing has surprised me quite like Careyes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it for myself. To be honest? I’m still not entirely sure it’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com