Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 4 days in a mid-size city that’s been called the best place for millennials to live in the US, and I found a major downside of living there
|January 2, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Boise, Idaho, has been called the best place for millennials to live in the US.
- The city of 229,000 people is also one of the fastest-growing in the US, attracting transplants from states like California, Washington, and Oregon with its comparatively low cost of living, growing tech scene, and easy access to nature.
- On a recent trip to Boise, I immediately understood the city’s appeal — but I also found one major downside of moving there.
- For people coming from cities like San Francisco with robust public transportation systems, Boise’s public transportation options are extremely limited.
- You most likely need read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com