- Boise, Idaho, has been called the best place for millennials to live in the US.
- The city of 229,000 people is also one of the fastest-growing in the US, attracting transplants from states like California, Washington, and Oregon with its comparatively low cost of living, growing tech scene, and easy access to nature.
- On a recent trip to Boise, I immediately understood the city’s appeal — but I also found one major downside of moving there.
- For people coming from cities like San Francisco with robust public transportation systems, Boise’s public transportation options are extremely limited.
- You most likely need read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com