Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 4 days in the ‘horse capital of the world,’ where the barns look more like estates and billionaires convene for the world’s largest horse sale. Here’s what life looks like in Kentucky’s second-biggest city.
|September 22, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Lexington, Kentucky, is known as the “horse capital of the world.”
- The region is home to about 450 horse farms as well as Keeneland, the world’s largest thoroughbred auction house.
- Lexington is also known for its bourbon and has its very own trendy “Distillery District.”
- The median listing price for a home in Lexington is $245,900, but houses in more upscale neighborhoods can range from $750,000 to $6.5 million, according to Riley Kirn of Bluegrass Sotheby’s International Realty.
- I recently spent four days there — here’s what it was like.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Earlier this read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com