- Lexington, Kentucky, is known as the “horse capital of the world.”
- The region is home to about 450 horse farms as well as Keeneland, the world’s largest thoroughbred auction house.
- Lexington is also known for its bourbon and has its very own trendy “Distillery District.”
- The median listing price for a home in Lexington is $245,900, but houses in more upscale neighborhoods can range from $750,000 to $6.5 million, according to Riley Kirn of Bluegrass Sotheby’s International Realty.
- I recently spent four days there — here’s what it was like.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Earlier this read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com