Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 5 days in a French Riviera city known for its lavish wealth, and I was surprised by how ugly it was
|October 23, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Monaco is a tiny yet lavishly wealthy city-state on the French Riviera with a glamorous reputation.
- It’s been called a playground for millionaires — and indeed, an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- From a distance, Monaco’s backdrop of Mediterranean coastal landscape and its port full of sailboats and yachts make it look somewhat pretty.
- But up close, I found Monaco to be mostly full of drab, outdated architecture.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com