- Monaco is a tiny yet lavishly wealthy city-state on the French Riviera with a glamorous reputation.
- It’s been called a playground for millionaires — and indeed, an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- From a distance, Monaco’s backdrop of Mediterranean coastal landscape and its port full of sailboats and yachts make it look somewhat pretty.
- But up close, I found Monaco to be mostly full of drab, outdated architecture.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com