Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 5 days in Monaco for the Monaco Yacht Show, and my favorite part of the city was the unassuming historical quarter, far from the glitz and glam of Monte Carlo
|October 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- I recently spent five days in Monaco, an outrageously wealthy city-state on the French Riviera.
- It’s been called a playground for millionaires — and indeed, an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- I attended the Monaco Yacht Show, toured luxury hotels, got on board a 365-foot superyacht, and spent hours traipsing around the city.
- While I found much of the city to be surprisingly ugly and the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo a bit overwhelming, my favorite part of Monaco was the unassuming historical quarter.
- Monaco’s old town, perched on a hill overlooking the port, was laid-back, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com