- I recently spent five days in Monaco, an outrageously wealthy city-state on the French Riviera.
- It’s been called a playground for millionaires — and indeed, an estimated one-third of the population are millionaires.
- I attended the Monaco Yacht Show, toured luxury hotels, got on board a 365-foot superyacht, and spent hours traipsing around the city.
- While I found much of the city to be surprisingly ugly and the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo a bit overwhelming, my favorite part of Monaco was the unassuming historical quarter.
- Monaco’s old town, perched on a hill overlooking the port, was laid-back, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com