Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 5 days in Monaco. Here’s what life looks like in a land so wealthy it doesn’t even track poverty rates.
|November 1, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Monaco, a tiny city-state on the French Riviera, doesn’t track poverty rates.
- This is partially because the principality has no income tax, according to the Monaco Statistics agency.
- But it’s also due to the fact that Monaco is so wealthy that poverty essentially does not exist, two local economists told Business Insider.
- An estimated one-third of Monaco residents are millionaires, and the per capita GDP is the second-highest in the world; only Luxembourg’s is higher.
- The country, which is smaller than New York City’s Central Park, hosts glamorous events each year such as the Monaco Yacht Show and the Monaco read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com