Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent 50 hours on the longest train ride in the world, surrounded by people who didn’t speak English and without WiFi. Here’s my biggest tip for anyone considering going on the trip.
|August 10, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- In June, I rode the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway more than 2,000 miles across four time zones in Russia.
- For most of my 50-hour journey, I was sharing a compartment with Russians who spoke little to no English.
- The smartest thing I did before my trip was downloading the offline translation for Russian on the Google Translate app.
- Because there was no Wi-Fi and limited cell service on the train, and Google Translate doesn’t automatically work offline, I wouldn’t have been able to communicate if it weren’t for the offline version.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com