- I recently had the chance to visit Richard Branson‘s Necker Island.
- The 74-acre Caribbean island was destroyed by Hurricane Irma in 2017 and had to undergo more than a year of renovations.
- It was the first time I had ever been on a private island, and I must say — it’ll be hard for any other island to compete.
- Here’s what it’s like to visit the billionaire entrepreneur’s island, from a seemingly endless flow of Champagne to a sushi lunch that was delivered to me via wooden kayak.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I’ve traveled a lot, but read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com