Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent a night in the $18,000-a-night presidential suite at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow that was referenced in the infamous Steele dossier. Here’s what it was like.
|August 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The $18,000-a-night Ritz-Carlton presidential suite in Moscow has hosted high-profile guests including Barack and Michelle Obama.
- The 2,443-square-foot suite has multiple rooms, a grand piano, a private sauna, a jetted soaking tub, a panic button, and an unbeatable view of the Kremlin.
- The suite garnered international attention after it was mentioned in the infamous Steele Dossier, an intelligence report that included unverified claims of an alleged night’s stay in the suite by Donald Trump in 2013.
- On a recent trip to Russia in June, I spent a night in the opulent suite.
- While it was probably read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com