- Moscow’s financial district, known as Moscow City, was a bleak, desolate construction site just four years ago.
- Now, the $12 billion neighborhood is home to some of Europe’s tallest skyscrapers.
- President Donald Trump talked publicly several times about wanting to build a hotel there, but it never happened.
- I spent an afternoon in the district, and while it has come along way in the past four years, I didn’t see much of reason to to visit the area if you don’t work there.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Just five years ago, Moscow’s financial district, known read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com