Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I spent an afternoon in Moscow’s $12 billion financial district, home to some of Europe’s tallest skyscrapers and where Trump once wanted to build a tower. Here’s what it looks like.
|July 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Moscow’s financial district, known as Moscow City, was a bleak, desolate construction site just four years ago.
- Now, the $12 billion neighborhood is home to some of Europe’s tallest skyscrapers.
- President Donald Trump talked publicly several times about wanting to build a hotel there, but it never happened.
- I spent an afternoon in the district, and while it has come along way in the past four years, I didn’t see much of reason to to visit the area if you don’t work there.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Just five years ago, Moscow’s financial district, known read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com