- Café Pushkin is the one of the most iconic restaurants in Moscow.
- Named after Russian poet Aleksandr Pushkin, the restaurant opened in 1999 in a renovated 18th-century Baroque mansion in central Moscow.
- On TripAdvisor, it has more than 8,100 reviews with many describing it as “legendary,” “iconic,” and “like visiting a museum.”
- On the advice of a local, I went to Café Pushkin for lunch one day.
- The food was delicious — albeit expensive — and I did feel like I was eating in a museum.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com