- In January, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi was voted 2019’s best new luxury hotel by the team at Luxury Travel Intelligence.
- I recently spent four days and three nights at Kudadoo, and it didn’t take long to see how it got that title.
- All 15 villa residences at Kudadoo are overwater, and, as I quickly found out, they’re also huge.
- The resort is adults-only: It only welcomes guests over the age of 15.
- With a 24-hour butler, breathtaking views, complete privacy and the luxury of “all-inclusive” room service (what Kudadoo calls “in-residence dining”), I rarely left my villa.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com