- I visited Think Big! A Tiny House Resort in upstate New York’s Catskills region for three days in October.
- The tiny-house movement is growing among millennials, and I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
- My tiny house was cool, but what really stuck out to me is that the resort is a relaxing getaway for burned-out millennials who want to recharge.
- From its focus on hospitality as an experience to its wellness offerings, the resort is everything millennials love.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When I think luxury, I don’t usually think of 300-square read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com