- The St. Regis New York is the best hotel in New York City, according to US News & World Report.
- It takes the top spot thanks to its “high level of customer service” and “perfect combination of old-world glamour and modern conveniences.”
- Nightly rates start at about $650 and can go up to $35,000 for the three-bedroom presidential suite.
- The five-star hotel is home to the iconic King Cole Bar, which claims to have invented the Bloody Mary and where scenes from the hit CW show “Gossip Girl” were filmed.
- I recently spent a night at the St. Regis and read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com