- I recently attended the Monaco Yacht Show, a glamorous four-day event where an estimated 30,000 people came to see more than $4.3 billion worth of yachts displayed in Port Hercules.
- At the show, I stepped foot onboard a yacht for the very first time.
- The first vessel I toured was Hokulani, a 150-foot, Champagne-colored superyacht that’s for sale for an undisclosed price with yacht management firm Imperial Yachts.
- The hull and superstructure were built in collaboration with Bugatti.
- Hokulani can sleep up to 10 guests across five luxurious staterooms.
- While I was impressed with the yacht at the time, I soon realized read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com