Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I took a ferry up the coast of Greenland for under $400, and despite being brutally cold, it was a fantastic way to see some of the most dramatic scenery on earth
|June 20, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Greenland can be cold and expensive, but a voyage aboard the Arctic Umiaq Line is a comfortable and affordable way to have an unforgettable experience.
- The only ship in operation is the M/S Sarfaq Ittuk, which connects settlements throughout western Greenland.
- The ferry has many of the same conveniences as a cruise ship, like an onboard cafeteria and cinema.
- I recently sailed north on the ship to meet locals and see a side of Greenland I wouldn’t have seen had I flown in an airplane, which is often more expensive anyway.
- As much snow and ice as there was, it was troubling to hear read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com