Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I toured a $39.5 million triplex penthouse in an iconic NYC building that’s beloved by celebs and musicians. From the futuristic lobby to the Elon Musk-inspired study, I had never seen anything like it.
|May 16, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A three-story penthouse at 520 West 28th Street in New York City is on the market for $39.5 million.
- The 39-residence boutique building was designed by legendary Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid, who died in 2016.
- The condo comes with a 2,000-square foot rooftop terrace overlooking the High Line park.
- The building’s amenities include a private IMAX theater, a 75-foot swimming pool, a sauna and steam room, and automated robotic parking and storage.
- I took a tour of the building, and I’ve never seen anything like Hadid’s design.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Curving over the High read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com