Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I toured a Jackson Hole dude ranch where people pay more than $2,100 to try living like a cowboy for a week. Here’s what it looks like.
|August 15, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Gros Ventre River Ranch is a dude ranch in the Jackson Hole valley in Wyoming.
- Dude ranches, where guests can sleep in cabins or lodges, ride horses, and get a taste of modern cowboy life, are an important part of Jackson Hole culture.
- At Gros Ventre, a six-night all-inclusive stay starts at $2,170 per person, and guests can go fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, rafting, and learn how to wrangle cattle.
- On a recent trip to Jackson Hole, I spent an afternoon at Gros Ventre River Ranch.
- After my visit to the ranch, which is tucked away in the mountains read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com