Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I toured an Upper East Side members club for women that costs $3,300 a year, has a strict no-kids policy, and is stocked with $45 CBD gumdrops. Here’s a look inside.
|November 14, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Maison is a members-only women’s club on the Upper East Side designed with mothers in mind.
- Founded by fashion blogger Ashley Wu, it opened in February 2019 and features a kitchen, workspaces, and a library designed to feel like your best friend’s home.
- Annual membership is $3,300, plus a $275 initiation fee. Maison events include non-toxic manicures, guided meditation, and “lunch-and-learns” on career development and parenting.
- I had the chance to tour the space during Open House New York weekend, during which a handful of members-only spaces throughout New York open to the public.
- I spent one very chic read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com