- Maison is a members-only women’s club on the Upper East Side designed with mothers in mind.
- Founded by fashion blogger Ashley Wu, it opened in February 2019 and features a kitchen, workspaces, and a library designed to feel like your best friend’s home.
- Annual membership is $3,300, plus a $275 initiation fee. Maison events include non-toxic manicures, guided meditation, and “lunch-and-learns” on career development and parenting.
- I had the chance to tour the space during Open House New York weekend, during which a handful of members-only spaces throughout New York open to the public.
- I spent one very chic read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com