- The most expensive condo for sale in Miami-Dade County is a $48 million triplex penthouse in Miami Beach.
- The 11,031-square-foot condo occupies three floors at the top of the 42-story Continuum tower in the South of Fifth neighborhood.
- The “mansion in the sky,” as Douglas Elliman calls it, has seven bedrooms, a 6,091-square-foot private terrace with a pool, and a screening room.
- It also comes with 10 parking spaces, a beach cabana, and a separate guest apartment on a lower floor.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
On a recent trip to Miami, I read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com