Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I visited Pompeii in the middle of Europe’s deadly heat wave, and I couldn’t believe how many tourists braved the sweltering temperatures
|June 28, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Much of Europe is on red alert as temperatures are soaring beyond 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) this week.
- I’m in southern Italy this week, which is generally considered to be one of the hottest places in Europe anyway.
- On Thursday, I took a three-hour walking tour of Pompeii in 100-degree heat.
- While the ancient city was fascinating to explore, it was hard to focus on anything other than finding the next bit of shade.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In case you missed it, Europe is really, really hot right now.
Temperatures in parts of the continent have breached 40 read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com