Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I visited ‘the most photographed barn in America,’ a dilapidated wood barn beloved by Instagrammers, influencers, and tourists. I didn’t see what the hype was all about.
|July 29, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A dilapidated barn in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, has been called the most photographed barn in America, according to Atlas Obscura.
- The barn sits in Grand Teton National Park against a backdrop of the dramatic Teton mountain range.
- I recently visited the famous barn, and I didn’t see what the hype was all about.
- While the barn and its surroundings are beautiful, I had to wait for groups of people to move out of the way to get a clear shot, and I didn’t see what set it apart from the many other barns and scenic views in the area.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com