- Moscow’s “Golden Mile” is home to some of the city’s most expensive real estate.
- The neighborhood spans the area between Ostozhenka Street and the Moscow River in the center of the city.
- Russian government officials, celebrities, and families with “old money” call the area home, according to Olga Novikova of Moscow Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Homes cost an average of $2 million in older buildings and $3.5 million in new construction buildings, according to Sotheby’s.
- On a recent trip to Russia, I took a walk through the neighborhood and saw some of its high-end real estate — here’s what it looked like.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com