Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I walked through Moscow’s ‘Golden Mile,’ one of the city’s most expensive neighborhoods, and got a glimpse of what most photos don’t show you: It’s a mix of the old, the new, and the abandoned
|September 14, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Moscow’s “Golden Mile” is home to some of the city’s most expensive real estate.
- The neighborhood spans the area between Ostozhenka Street and the Moscow River in the center of the city.
- Russian government officials, celebrities, and families with “old money” call the area home, according to Olga Novikova of Moscow Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Homes cost an average of $2 million in older buildings and $3.5 million in new construction buildings, according to Sotheby’s.
- On a recent trip to Russia, I took a walk through the neighborhood and saw some of its high-end real estate — here’s what it looked like.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com