Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
I went to Saudi Arabia’s national museum, and it’s clear how proud the kingdom is of its longstanding, controversial alliance with the US
|February 9, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- I spent several hours in Saudi Arabia’s national museum and cultural center while visiting Riyadh in January 2020.
- It’s full of evidence of the kingdom’s long, fraternal relationship with the US, which started a year after the formation of Saudi Arabia in 1932.
- A desk gifted to King Abdulaziz by President Harry Truman, and a letter from a US magnate praising the king to President Franklin D. Roosevelt took pride of place in one section.
- It’s clear from the museum that Saudi Arabia is proud of its consistent amity with the US despite areas of conflict in the US.
- Congress repeatedly tried to pressure read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com